Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wake-Up Call

Around 7:00 AM this morning Pat from The Kirklin Clinic called me to say that she was able to squeeze me in for an amniocentesis at 12:40 pm today. This was good news because we'll likely have the preliminary information regarding chromosomal issues before I go to CHOP on Tuesday. As for the appointment--I was glad I didn't have much time to stress out about it--it was awkward and a bit uncomfortable--but it is over now! The doctor was really nice--the procedure was guided by the ultrasound and so I got to see Baby Rich again--he looked so sweet! AND we got to see confirmation that he is indeed a boy (we didn't see it last time!). He's been moving around a lot today since the procedure--but he's probably just off schedule since the phone woke us up at 7:00 AM!!!
Rusty and I want to thank you for all of the emails, phone calls, sweet notes that you've sent our way--and of course for the prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"we didn't see it last time"

Yup, it's Rusty's. Ha ha. Just checking in. Keep us posted. Love, Hunter