Saturday, February 2, 2008

Par is 3 months old!



I want to thank everyone for your patience in waiting for the next "Par Update"--only about 40 of you emailed me or left a comment asking for me to hurry up and update the blog...believe me, each email and comment made me feel so special--I am humbled by the fact that so many of you love our precious Par (uh...we don't blame you...but we know you have children of your own!) Anyway, sometimes it was difficult not to update--sometimes it was REALLY easy--either way, I'm sort of proud of myself for letting Rusty, Par and me have some good quality time together without worrying about the update.




For our really loyal fans, you probably realized that yesterday was Par's 3 month birthday. We had a great time hanging out watching Par smiling and cooing! He loves to stand up (obviously with assistance) all the time. This week we went on a few walks and some quick errands around town. We've been busy saying prayers for Par's friend Ella who is back in the hospital--please help us pray for a quick discharge.


Although a week has gone by, nothing big has happened--we're just plugging along and that is just how we like it! Tiffany got her teeth cleaned--and pulled through just fine. Thankfully her breath is getting more tolerable each day. As I type this, Par is beside me with his thumb in his mouth--he has been sucking on his hands a lot lately. He's been sleeping great--through the night like a champion! One night this week he had a little meltdown at 4am because of some gas issues--I felt terrible that I couldn't help him. He just cried and cried--pooting pretty steadily in between cries--it was actually pretty comical--but it didn't seem that funny at 4am.


We thank you for your prayers and continued interest in the blog. We praise God for each day with Par and for all that He has taught us by giving us this precious baby.
Much Love,
Liz, Rusty & Par


PS- We took this picture right after his bath--before we put his nasal canulla back on--so don't get excited, he is still on oxygen.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 3 MNTHS OLD PAR,YOU ARE SUCH A PRECIOUS BABY,AND YES I HAVE CHECKED THE BLOG EVERY DAY JUST TO LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE,AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I LOVE U ALL THREE.

Angela said...

Happy 3 months PAR! We are so glad everything is going great. I still find myself checking the blog daily to see if any new updates. We all got spoiled. I understand though because I have a 3 year old. Enjoy him every second you can because you will blink your eyes and he will be 3 years old. Take care and I will look forward to reading the next blog. I continue to check Ella's site also and hope she continues her progress and can go back home soon also.
Angela and Kaylie (NC)

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 mo birthday, Par! You ae doing so great. In many ways it is difficult to believe that you have already reached this milestone.
Cameo is happy that Tiffany came through her teeth cleaning well. She may be facing that next week!
We have been so blessed by your blog through the months and are so happy that you are taking quality time for the two and three of you. That is far more important!
Ella and her Mom and Dad are now in the Mass intention book at St. A's. The entire Mass prayed for them this weekend.

Many blessings to the three plus one furry of you.

Peace,

Anne & Bob

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Par!
Enjoy and cherish this time. It does go by so fast. Its hard to believe but James will get his 9 month shots next week! Continue to grow and stay as cute as you are.

Crystal Berry

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 Months Par (and a belated Happy Groundhog's Day)!!

bh

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that three months have passed. Par, you are looking good. We look at the blog every day just to see you. Glad that you are getting lots of quality time with mom and dad. We look forward to hearing from you again. Ella is in our prayers and we are in hope that she gets to go home soon. We send lots of love. Blessings, Jim and Sheila

Anonymous said...

Yay for the 3 months! Sumner just turned 11 months on the 2nd. My how time flies!!
We are still praying for Par and lil' miss Ella each night.
Thanks for the update. We love the pics.
the basinger's

Cindy said...

Happy 3 month birthday Par! You are getting to be such a handsome big boy! You need to have a talk with Claire about sleeping through the night :-)

I will be down in Birmingham on Friday 2/8 and again on Friday 2/22. Maybe we can get together.

Anonymous said...

Three months old! And the cutest picture yet there in the chair!

Love to all,
Aunt Judy in NC

Anonymous said...

Love the I'm 3 months old and don't think I am 2 months old shot. Very serious.

Such sweet clothes too! Those sweet ones go away at nine months so get him in them as much as you can. For some reason they make the little boys big boys quick!

Thanks for the update! I was so glad to have a new picture and update this week. Enjoy your new family.

Dana

Vicki Jensen said...

Happy 3 month birthday little guy! You look so great! I can't believe you're able to hold that head up so good already! Keep up the good work and enjoy all your time with mommy & daddy!

Love
Vicki, James & Jack Jensen