Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our STRONG little boy



Par loves to hold his head up--he has amazing control over it and prefers to be sitting up to "converse" with us. He also is enamored by the television--once he zones in he can't be distracted--not even by his daddy with the camera!



He's been eating a lot today and napping--I am starting to pick up on his own "schedule"--so far it works for me!



Tiffany seems to be acting a little jealous--my mom has noticed how she sits right next to you when you sit on the sofa. She does this anyway, but not with anyone but me or Rusty before--now it is just whoever is holding Par. Tonight she wanted to sit with me but there was no room--she tried anyway. Picture her hopping up on the sofa and then backing up into my lap where Par is already sitting. I was cracking up--she was so frustrated...we've tried to give her some extra lovin' lately--if only it would get a tiny bit warmer and I could take her on some walks with Par!
We thank God for our precious Par and for my continued recovery--I'm feeling even better than I did yesterday--I'm looking forward to feeling 100%.
Love,
Liz, Rusty & Par

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,wow,wow,that is so cool at two mnths old.

Anonymous said...

liz,i want to thank u for continuing to do the blog,that is such a blessing to get up of a morning and see the news from the day before,love 2 all.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Par in his chair. He is so strong for his age! As to Tiffany, you might consider that she is "protecting" Par when other than you or Rusty are holding him. We saw a previous pup be very protective of our grandson when he'd come to visit. Niki had decided that Brenden was hers---he was born here in G'ville. I would bet that when Par is moving around Tiffany is always by his side.

Glad to hear you are feeling better each day. Ordinary days are so wonderful!

Thoughts and prayers continue!

Peace,

Anne & Bob

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!!!!! Can not believe that he can sit up like that. We look forward to seeing what Par is doing each day. Emily and I must have our Par fix each morning after she gets here. She also ask to see Ella. The news of her going home is an answer to pray. Have a great evening. Love and Blessings, Jim and Sheila