Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nothing big to report...

Today I had my regular appointment with my OB--no ultrasounds, just the doppler to listen to Baby Rich's heart--a nice, strong 150/bpm. Everything seems fine with me--I'm measuring right on target! Baby Rich is still squirming around a good bit--but he is very tricky because every time Rusty puts his hand on my tummy to feel, he stops moving--I think it is pretty funny! Tonight I start a prenatal water aerobics class with a close friend who is due just 2 weeks before me--it should be a lot of fun! Rusty and I are making our final decisions on Baby Rich's name--we plan on making the big announcement sometime very soon. Tomorrow I have an appointment for another Level II Ultrasound--so hopefully I can post some pictures of our precious little boy!!!! Thank you for your continued support--it means more to us than you can know!

2 comments:

Vicki Jensen said...

Have fun at your water aerobics class. I love going in the pool...it takes all the weight off you! Sometimes when I kick my legs so does Jack. I think he's trying to help...haha!

I can't wait to see pictures of baby Rich and learn his name! Boy names are so hard (at least it was for us!).

~Vicki

Anonymous said...

So funny about Rusty not being about to catch the baby moving! Holt would do the same thing - kick and roll and move - until Robby put his hand on my belly, then Nada! I told Robby to not take is personally, but I think he kind of did. Just wait until the baby is moving so much that Rusty can sit across the room from you and SEE it from there!!!!

Glad you are feeling well and everything seems to be moving according to plan. Let us know if you need anything.

~Alex (and Robby and Holt too!)